Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
Certified Financial Planner™
Life and professional experience matter:
- over 25 years experience
- trained in Collaborative Divorce and Mediation
- Eureka Award winner in Collaborative Practice
Cathy’s educational approach assists families make more informed financial decisions during the divorce process and helps to reach durable settlement agreements.
Read more: Cathy’s Curriculum Vitae
A Proven Team-Approach
Cathy’s team-approach to planning has been well accepted and is considered to be a unique asset by clients and professionals, alike.
Her financial counseling has now evolved into an efficient process using skills and techniques to
- focus on what matters most
- facilitate difficult conversations
- produce ‘what-if’ cash flow worksheets and charts; to test settlement ideas in advance
A Spearheader in Collaborative Divorce
As a Collaborative Financial Practitioner, Cathy has been on the forefront in the evolution of Collaborative Divorce.
- a speaker, trainer and author
- committee member for ethical & professional standards
- board member of Collaborative organizations
Originally from Vermont, Cathy began her career playing an influential role in the success of a Silicon Valley start-up company. Entrepreneurial skills, small business operations, and a long-term keen interest in investment strategies paved the way into the financial services industry in 1992.
And in Her Spare Time…
Cathy enjoys family, friends, standup paddling, backcountry bicycling, yoga, and the simple things in life.