Trust & Estate Options Class – free
Helping all of us and our families make better decisions.
This class, taught by an attorney, a financial professional, and a counselor will take you step-by-step through:
- The different process choices available for both estate planning and for estate dispute resolution in California; including no-court options.
- How to avoid the pitfalls that often cost families their most important asset; their relationships and ability to help ensure a durable legacy.
- The applicable laws governing probate, trusts, and heath care directives
- The financial aspects of estates and the additional flexibility available to families who can work together and reach agreement
- Ways to deal with the emotional fallout of death and how to talk to your family members
- On-line Zoom Class (free).
- Contact Cathy Daigle for more information and a Zoom Invitation Link.
Trusts & Estates Pre-Mortem Planning Brochure – (PDF)
Trusts & Estates Post-Mortem Brochure – (PDF)
Collaborative T & E – Is it for me? – (PDF)